1. Steal your sister’s junk-hoarding bucket.
2. When she catches you, act like you did nothing wrong and didn’t even realize she was chasing you.
3. Steal your sister’s other junk-hoarding bucket.
4. Skip around in the rain, satisfied at your complete dryness.
5. But beware – rain is slippery.
6. Don’t fall.
7. If you do fall, be sure to not lose complete control, and therefore soil your entire body.
8. If you do lose complete control, don’t let your sister see you, or she might become patronizing.
And lecture on the evils of bucket-stealing.
Leading you to remorse.
9. If you find yourself in a remorseful situation, use it to your advantage – sympathy can go a long way in convincing sisters to do ridiculous things.
10. At which point, be sure to enjoy your successes with dignity and honor.
And that’s how you stay dry in the rain.