BREAKING NEWS: As of February 26 2013, over half of my inventory, including all of the top Designer Name Brands, have been marked down to $19.95 and $27.50!!! To give you access to these jeans, I will be having several open houses this month.
Next Private Fitting Date: 6/5. Email me at email@example.com for more details or to schedule a private fitting.
Vault Denim is an exciting new company that buys the overstocks of designer denim and sells it at in-home parties for up to half off of the retail prices. All of their products are first rate, undamaged, authentic jeans. They carry all of the major brands at prices that are astounding!
Even though I am not a salesperson at all and have historically been very nervous about in-home parties, I do love jeans, and have made it a life goal (albeit frivolous) to help eliminate Mom Jeans from the world. After a few months of research and co-hosting a party of my own, I was completely sold on the Vault concept. I became a Vault consultant in November of 2011 because of the amazing value, service, and fun that Vault offers. And most importantly, to help women discover how to de-Mom-jeanify their bodies!
Here’s a few facts about a Vault Party:
- There are usually about 140-200 pairs of jeans, in sizes ranging from 0 – 24.
- There are two types of jeans: designer brands and boutique brands.
- The prices run from $48 – 92 per pair.
- The parties are a great girls night, as everyone has a blast helping each other pick out the ideal pairs of jeans.
- The hostess of the party receives 10% of the total sales of the party toward her own jeans.
If you’re interested in Vault, here are ways that you can benefit from this awesome company:
- Host a party! If you’re within a couple hours of Birmingham, I have reps in town that can come to your house and host a party. If you’re further away, I will get you in contact with a local consultant that can help you.
- Become a consultant! I’m looking for team members now. Because of my blog, I get hundreds of party referrals all over the country, and need more reps to give these to. If you would like to join my team of Vault consultants, I would be thrilled to walk you through the process of becoming a consultant and help you along every step of the way. You make real cash of 20-35% of your sales plus a percentage of anyone on your team’s sales. And it doesn’t matter where you’re located – you can still be on my team! It only costs $159 as a one-time start-up fee, and for that you get your own website, a fabulous kit that contains personalized business cards and a ton of other awesome stuff to get you started, and a half off coupon to buy yourself a pair of Vault jeans. You don’t have to pay for your own inventory, you have no quotas, there are all kinds of bonus and incentive programs, and it is so. much. fun.
- Schedule a private fitting – I would be glad to help you find a great fit for your body one-on-one.
- Shop online! Vault just recently opened up online shopping for their house brands, which are fabulous jeans. Let me know if any questions that you have!
Here’s how you can find out more information:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join my Facebook Page.
- Check out the Vault Denim website.
If you would like to read more about Vault (and see some before and after photos), here are some related blog posts: